Friday, June 23, 2006

Close call

I spent the whole weekend in hospital 2 weeks ago. I was very scared but the experience gave me a new perspective on life. I realised that life is too short and that one has to live life to the fullest while they still can.

I am glad that the whole experience is over and that I am now as fit as a fiddle. I can also say that I love life and look forward to living each day and giving it the best that I can! While in hospital I had the support of my two loving friends Zamzam and Wallace. They came to visit me and provide me with things and fetched me when I was discharged. I am forever grateful to them and the hospital staff.

When I was discharged from hospital I decided to take advantage of the youth day holiday to go home to bond with my family. My father is still struggling with arthritis in his hands and fingers but overall everyone else is fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cyrille Mutombo said...

Hi Pascalia,
It's nice to hear that everything is all right.
Wishing you a long healthier life!
Cyrille

2:13 am  
Blogger Pascalia said...

thanks bra

1:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home